How I work and how the website return guarantee works.
You talk about your needs and what you expect on the website. You send a maximum of 3 website addresses on which you would like to model. If I don't show two suggestions for website templates that I modify, keeping in mind your needs.
2. Signing a contract
Work on the site begins after the funds have been credited to your account.
3. Issue an invoice in the amount of 50% of the final page price
4. You send texts for yours website.
If you do not have ready texts for the site and you do not have time to create them for an additional fee
5. You are viewing a page running on large screens on my server. Thanks to this, you are not watching a dry project, but a live website.
Of course, if you want to make some changes on the website, no problem. Remember that if you want to make changes to your current page proposal it means that you are happy with it and the return guarantee will no longer work.
6. You accept the site or get a refund of previously paid money.
7. Creating a website version for mobile phones and tablets.
At the same stage, I make earlier changes listed by you that concerned the appearance of the page.
The page is moved to your website address. Together, you also get all the data you need to make changes to the site yourself.